Learning is an endless process and as a parent, you would want to maximize your kids’ intellectual potential. Despite the curriculum being designed to be covered throughout the year, there is so much to discuss that the time during class period is not just enough. Students, no matter how much you set the schedule, will learn according to their pace too.
Children of this century are lucky that they can continue studying at home through interactive online learning environment such as I Ready answers the need for further study at home, this application helps all parties: students, parents and educators.
Students can benefit from online learning in that:
- They can digest the topic on their own pace at home,and reinforce the topics which students seem to be performing poorly on.
- The pressure to excel is absent as there are no other. pupils around when the learner is studying and answering activities.
- They seem to be more interested because the method involves innovation.
This is advantageous for parents due to the following reasons:
- They can observe their kids performance by checking out how they fare in the activities. i-Ready Answers can be found online too, so they can check how much correct items the students have gotten.
- Parents can observe the students’ attitude towards school subjects.
Educators are reinforced by this online learning environment in that:
- The subjects which may have needed more time for discussion at class can still be reinforced at home through i-Ready.
- This can be a review and advanced study of the subject matters to be taken up the entire school year.
Many schools are already integrating this approach in their school curriculum. You, as parents, can look for i-Ready answers on the web to gauge how much your kids have improved.